Saturday 11 March 2017

Conventional TV Broadcast is Ending!


I believe that old style conventional TV broadcasting is ending. In fact all old style conventional media is ending. This is not a revolution instead it is just a change. Gutenberg printing press of books have already upgraded to e-books. Even nowadays printed press is upgrading to internet newspapers. If we keep continue thinking this way; conventional tv broadcasting is upgrading to internet TVs and even personal shows and programmes on youtube, periscope, livestream, ustream etc.

If you chat with youth under 25 years old than you will probably find that they prefer internet personal shows and programmes to watch and listen to music via spotify which indicates very much that all conventional broadcasting is ending. And even radio broadcasts because the reason is very simple! Not much people listen to radio.

Today I have faced an interesting speech among my neighbors. One of them was saying that "my swedish clock has broken. One of the main gear is broken" and the other one replied to him. "OK man, give it to me. I have 3D printer at home. I can print the new one and bring it to you tomorrow morning!"

My very young daughter was saying last week "Dad! I have to catch the rhythm on the piano for the show". OK. I tried to advice to her and I said "I should have that song in one of my records (old disc) so you can listen to the rhythm"; she suddenly replied to me "No Dad. I know that. It is very scratchy. I am watching the video in youtube. Dont worry, I can figure out it!" I said by myself "hey what is going on to the world which I know!"

So the conculusion is very simple. The old world we know is really changing. This change will also trigger the change of economy. Becasue you will remember, big capitalism economy had started by TV advertisements. We saw the products and buy if it is necessary or not but we just bought them. Personal TV shows and programmes are ending also this habit. I think it is also good thing.

I still do watch TV news & read newpapers however youth does not do that but They know faster than I learn. For example, I do intend to talk about a car accident in somewhere and I get an reply "I know that; I watched online Ali's periscope broadcast" and the other one say "Did you listen to drivers' complains?" No I didn't. Becasue I know that drivers' complains were not in the TV news. But that man had watched it on John's youtube broadcast with comments.

Well, this is the world we live in today. So this indicates that it is changing and seems keep continue changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment